Droid "Secret Unlock Codes"

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Droid Forums Disclaimer:

Tasing WILL void your devices warranty and can subject the end user to imprisonment.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]United States Code 1-0, Chapter 47[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Article 36[/FONT] prohibits the use of commercial tasers available via illegal hacks on Android devices to be used on citizens.

Droid Forums and it's staff do not endorse or encourage the use of these "hack" codes.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Droid Forums Disclaimer:

Tasing WILL void your devices warranty and can subject the end user to imprisonment.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]United States Code 1-0, Chapter 47[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Article 36[/FONT] prohibits the use of commercial tasers available via illegal hacks on Android devices to be used on citizens.

Droid Forums and it's staff do not endorse or encourage the use of these "hack" codes.

I thought it was article 35?

Damn...I need to read up on this again....

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Droid Forums Disclaimer:

I thought it was article 69?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Droid Forums Disclaimer:

I thought it was article 69?

No, That only applies when the attacker is of the opposite sex....

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Droid Forums Disclaimer:

You are correct but it has been revised as of Nov 6, 2009.

Zippster

Reaction score
Just sent them to my son on his droid and titled them "DROID DOES" lol

Nice find. Thanks

Anomander

Reaction score
Those are pretty damn good. Loved the Taser one. I'm not going to show my wife that one since I know she will tase me with her phone. :)

Jeembo

Reaction score
QUIT CALLING THE NUMBERS; THEY DON'T ACTUALLY WORK!!!!!! Freaking people calling me at all hours of the night, trying to get their dogs to talk. WTFFFFFFFFF

:p

pandroid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
at first i thought this was pretty creative and funny, but then i decided to try it.

anyways... dont enable tasermode if your expecting a phone call

koralyne

Reaction score
at first i thought this was pretty creative and funny, but then i decided to try it.

anyways... dont enable tasermode if your expecting a phone call

ahahaha!!! brilliant!

At first i was like, huh? but then... yeah.

NickWgnr

Reaction score
This is excellent! A big thumbs up to these guys! Haha

Wagner :motdroidvert:

Laurence5905

Reaction score
Aren't there enough complaints out there about battery-life on the Droid? Do we really need to be tasing people with the Droid? I mean, that's just gotta be a major drain on the battery...

So I don't want to hear any complaints about battery-life if you're going around tasing folks with your Droid... It's your own fault, really... :)