OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
It's TPU.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Tpu? To what are you referring did I use a wrong term?
Looks like it's a good case I checked out the link. Very hard to find. Just confirming it's a gel case and not just soft rubber. I might try it. Maybe this will solve my button problem..

Still haven't found any case that would fit a moto z force with a battery pack that would protect from a drop and them splitting apart. One store let me drop test with battery pack but only from 3 inches w moto z force and battery. Still want to see a you tube test dropped from pocket high to various surfaces and see what happens. Maybe they will have a case by the time a real turbo 3 or moto z force rev 2 come out maybe 2017 and the price drops...

Tangent..on my battery issues.
I just picked up the Mophie 10000 mah 2.1 ammo fast charge mah juice pack with 2 USB charge ports. Verizon had it as a special of the month deal in a local verizon store (10off) it's like a brick so I plan to carry the 5000 mah Samsung as portable and use the 10000 when on the road to fast charge and have as backup to get my 15000 mah extra I seem to use in an average 24 hrs. The "car turbo charger" from verizon is faster than standard car charger but not as fast as a turbo charge battery pack and .. the battery packs are portable in my pocket.. my car is not for some reason.. anyways wish the would come out with smaller batteries lol

OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
I installed an app that makes the physical buttons only do the multimedia volume not ideal but a temp work around still looking for something that blocks them or asks are you sure you want to adjust volume etc. I have also noticed the turbo2 does not work well and reboots when using phone and multimedia through Bluetooth at the same time ie gos or music that interiors or plays during a call or gps