Issues with adjusting music (media) volume

Discussion in 'Android Audio and Video' started by Chris.Nelson, Dec 29, 2009.

1. Chris.Nelson

Chris.Nelson Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I got my Motorola Droid for Christmas and am generally very happy with it. I transferred most of my iTunes library without a hitch and am listening to a lot of music I ripped from CDs for my iPod. Generally, the music player interface is quite good but one area it falls down is in controlling volume.

When used in portrait orientation :motdroidvert: , the volume button makes sense but when used in landscape :motdroidhoriz:, I'd expect left to be lower and right to be upper but it doesn't revers the button sense with orientation.

Worse, there seems to be no on-screen volume control. Is there any add-on or app that lets me control volume from the touch screen?

Last edited: Dec 29, 2009
  2. brochaos

brochaos Member

Ratings:
    +0
    yea that tricked me up a bit the first few times, but i'm used to it now. i haven't seen any on screen volume controls.

3. MNTNBKR

MNTNBKR Member

Ratings:
    +2
    I made a thread for the exact same thing here

I'm guessing a lot of people fee the same way, and I'd bet it'll be addressed in a future update.

There are on screen volume adjustments. Probably not what you're looking for, but; settings> sound & display > media volume

Search tags for this page

droid x2 how to lower music

droid x2 media volume to low

droid x2 music volume issues