Can no longer dial calls hands free. Help!

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid MAXX' started by rosariorose9, Apr 3, 2016.

1. Sajo

Sajo Diamond Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +12,561
    Current Phone Model:
    Moto Z4
    Thanks for the info FoxKat. I was not aware that the app changed for all phones, I thought it only changed to Moto (all features incorporated into one app) for the newer Droids.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

2. rosariorose9

rosariorose9 Active Member

Ratings:
    +69
    Well, I finally got through to Motorola technical assistance. They tried to help, but they couldn't figure it out either. So, with my sincere thanks to sajokaz and FoxKat for really giving it the old college try, I just ordered a Nexus 6P. Frankly, I've soured on Motorola, given their initial promise to upgrade the Maxx to Lollipop, then later abandoning the phone. With the Nexus, at least I'll know that the os will be upgraded as those are released. And even though I'll be leaving this forum, I'll still be at Droid Forums with the Nexus (Nexus 6P by Huawei). So I've got that going for me! Thanks again.

• Like Like x 1
  3. FoxKat

FoxKat Premium Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +5,270
    Current Phone Model:
    Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
    Sorry I couldn't devote more time to obtain helpful information and a possible solution. I've been terribly distracted with personal issues. I hope the Nexus lives up to your every expectation. Maybe we'll find an answer for others.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

4. rosariorose9

rosariorose9 Active Member

Ratings:
    +69
    Thanks, FoxKat! I really appreciated your help, and I'll continue to visit this thread to see if the problem with hands free dialing is ever solved. :)