Can I serf the web while on a call?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Cam

Reaction score
Just saying...There are LEGIT reasons for browsing the web while on a call...

Yeah, right. And when a friend calls me from the taping of his game show appearance I'll be sorry I don't have the capability. I'll just have to suggest he call someone with an iPhone.
And be prepared for them not to answer since they won't have service wherever they are.

Terra

Reaction score
No phone can "serf" the web while on a call. However, GSM cellular providers' phones can surf the web while on a call. Moreover, as I mentioned in a previous AT&T's marquis feature is one of the reasons why the GSM network is unreliable. You can look up the old thread for yourself if you'd like specifics. Also, don't take my word for it, Consumer Reports has rated VZW as having the best network for the last 4 or 5 years.

On the other hand, the only thing that AT&T has that is appealing is the iphone, which is a great device, but is rapidly losing ground to Android phones. However, if apple released the iphone to VZW I guarantee that AT&T would lose a lot of their customers (aka churn). AT&T customers main complaint is At&t's unrelaible networks.

Stigy

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.