app to watch web cam from my phone?

???

Reaction score
is there an app out there that will allow me to leave my laptop on and open at home and view the web cam from my phone while out. so i can see what crazyness my dog gets into?

ive seen a little about phonemypc but not sure if it will do what i want or if theres something else better or easier

razorseal

Reaction score
I have phonemypc, so u'd be seeing what u're seeing on your desktop, so kind of!

but i'm sure there is a bit more specific app for this, and i'd love to know!

hitmaninpa

Reaction score
ive been looking into a few apps that do this in the market,most are a bit technical with the ip addy and some dont seem to work at all.the one i use now to watch from my home laptop is mywebcam by eyespyfx it is in the market.

then you go to there website eyespyfx.com and you can download the broadcaster for your pc.

works pretty well there is also a livelist you can view other cams and/or you can add a password so no one can view your cam.

just thought i would share.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I tried doing it with PMPC and I just got a black screen on the video on my phone..showed the screen, just the webcam was black.

hitmaninpa

Reaction score
oh shoot i forgot about ustream this works very well with streaming from your pc also.

just download from the market ustream beta viewer to view your live stream from home.they also have a ustream broadcaster for your phone in the market.