Can I get AM Radio on Droid?

korky122

Reaction score
i use cherryR player. i can listen to the flyers on wip. philly station. it might have what your looking for.

OP
A

Audiophobe

Reaction score
Look up Radiotime....

chart

http://radiotime.com/apps/android.aspx

Radiotime is it! It carries one of the 2 stations that I need. Easy and really works. There are alot of cool features beside what I wanted. Well worth it.
Thanks

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score

Radiotime is it! It carries one of the 2 stations that I need. Easy and really works. There are alot of cool features beside what I wanted. Well worth it.
Thanks

+1 on RadioTime. Does a fine job of identifying "local" stations for me. But as I noted on another thread its great value for me was in finding children's music from Russia that I could play for my five year old adopted daughter who joined us from Siberia last summer. That was literally a priceless feature. My daughter's reaction brought tears to my eyes.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Swallowing every bit of pride that I have, I've gotta ask: what is the significance of the barcode-looking symbol? I know it's off-topic, but...

If you use an app like Barcode Scanner on your Droid to scan it you will be taken directly to the link to download it rather than having to search for it in the market.
Where do you get the barcodes or what generates them? I have the scanner and it's great

QR-Code Generator is one place. Also if you go to AndroLib, Find all applications and games available in the Android Market for your Android Phone, HTC Dream, HTC Magic etc... or AndroidZoom.com - Browse the Android Market and download all available applications and games they will have the QR code which I suppose you can copy and paste.