AM radio?

drinksprite

Reaction score
I know the FM radio is possible on our phones, but what about AM radio? I love listening to Coast to Coast AM, which doesn't play on FM in my area. All that crazy alien/paranormal/conspiracy talk is way more interesting than anything on FM radio!

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Only possible if they have a web stream....There is no AM receiver in the droids.

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hi I'm a coast to coast listener too.try to go to radio.com and select news/talk. If you can select Hartford, conecticut there is a station 1080am wtic where I listen to coast to coast am each night. Hope you can get it too. I was thrilled. Good luck
Linda

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

chrstdvd

Reaction score
You all are in luck!!! I am an avid AM listener. I have three apps that get just about any show I want to listen to with wonderful "audio" quality. By far the best app I use is Tune In Radio, what few stations I can not get using it I get Iheartradio app with same Audio quality.
You can search by station call sign, show name, location etc. or use their "local station" feature to get your local stations.

As a last ditch I use Radiocom app. I do not like it as well though and just keep in in my app drawer in case.

OP
D

drinksprite

Reaction score
Oh wow, this Tune In Radio app is amazing! I dont see the am station that plays coast to coast in my area, but ill check tonight when its playing. Thanks!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

chrstdvd

Reaction score
In the search box type "coast to coast" and u'll get a list of stations to try. It is a cool app and U can turn ur screen off and listen to save some battery.

celtic11

Reaction score
Tune in radio is an awesome app. Use it to listen to sports radio and sporting events as well as some other regular radio stations. Its probably one my favorite app I have.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App