can anyone port a rom over?

93fuelslut

Reaction score
iv been running bakedbean7 for my nexus s 4g and its the sh!!t.
i can provide the link, but can anyone port it over to d4?

Mike253

Reaction score
What's the link? I could try when I'm not trying to compile ubuntu for our phones lol

Mike253

Reaction score
Nexus S is bomb lol. I had one for a while and its pretty good.

Do they have a github at all that I can pull source from?

Sent from my awesome ics Droid 4

OP
93fuelslut

93fuelslut

Reaction score
i like the phone except theres hardly no ram..its horrible on games..
im still at work, but im huntin it

OP
93fuelslut

93fuelslut

Reaction score
OK. There is no github but it is open source. But I contacted the creator on tweeter and no luck.

Mike253

Reaction score
Lol alright. I just gotta wait on a motherboard replacement (next week is when it arrives) and I'll probably have it ported for you.

Sent from my awesome ics Droid 4

OP
93fuelslut

93fuelslut

Reaction score
request? lol, i always do..if i provide the image, could u place it in the background of the dialer?
and an image for the glow dots?

replacing ur motherboard? u sound like u know all abt this I.T stuff.. me and computers never got along together lol.
as far as the baked bean rom, im all ready running that on my nexus s. i love it tho....but for some reason it wont install anything? odd.
if i find the github after work, could u please port that instead? i wanna see why its so popular.
thanks

Mike253

Reaction score
Lol, ill try, id have to dig up some tutorials on it though.

Yeah man, i work pretty much in I.T. as sort of like a sysadmin/security analyst/and a whole bunch of **** lol.

My motherboard was starting to piss me off cuz it'd take five minutes just to get past the bios screen over the course of three months or so and then out of the blue it just started hanging very randomly.. so it hit my last nerve and took it out of the case, ordered a new motherboard (should be here by next week) and just waitin now.

Yeah man, just provide the sources and when i get my setup back up and running ill take a look into porting for ya. Eventually once we get all the kinks worked out ill post it up on here and xda.

Edit#1
- take a look at your gapps. I had a sprint evo 4g slider (forgot the name of it) (also traded it for the nexus s 4g LOL) and when i installed a rom and the gapps i found out by trying to install apps and such it wouldnt let me. At all. Looked everywhere and my only solution was too just reinstall gapps (had to be latest for that kernel, ics at the time.) And so yeah. Try to reinstall and see how that goes.

Last edited:
OP
93fuelslut

93fuelslut

Reaction score
o wow, i am probly the only asian u will meet and cuss at a computer. i dont even really know how to update java or whatver i need to make my gopro work.

speaking of mother boards, we went to this motocross park to ride, and this worker didnt want to pay 300 $ for maybe a motherboard or some other computer part for his dell pc. so some guy told him to stick it in the oven at some tempature degree's for like 20 mins. some how, problem solved lol....

ok awesome, il dig for the paranoid android github. thanks

OP
93fuelslut

93fuelslut

Reaction score
o wow, i am probly the only asian u will meet and cuss at a computer. i dont even really know how to update java or whatver i need to make my gopro work.

speaking of mother boards, we went to this motocross park to ride, and this worker didnt want to pay 300 $ for maybe a motherboard or some other computer part for his dell pc. so some guy told him to stick it in the oven at some tempature degree's for like 20 mins. some how, problem solved lol....

ok awesome, il dig for the paranoid android github. thanks