Can anyone help me on my driod i forgot my password to my google mail and its locked

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
You're SOL. Google might be able to help you, but I'd start on plan B if I were you.

I assume you've tried the password recovery thru Google?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I cannot access my account - Gmail Help

If you can't work it out from there, you will have to set up a new account. You will lose all your apps.

If that does happen please remember in the future that this is a Google phone and everything revolves around Google and Gmail.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Id say hard reset since there's nothing else I can think of to do.

Hard reset isn't going to help. They still need to sign into their gmail account. Hard reset isn't going to do any good at all. You will need to do a reset, it doesn't have to be a hard reset and it will happen when you set up your new gmail and Google account.

bje1982

Reaction score
I cannot access my account - Gmail Help

If you can't work it out from there, you will have to set up a new account. You will lose all your apps.

If that does happen please remember in the future that this is a Google phone and everything revolves around Google and Gmail.

Hook, if he creates a new gmail and the phone is locked dosnt he need the username and password that was attached to the phone originally anyway? Or could you just sign in with a newly created one?

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Then create a new one. You're SOL. How exactly do you forget your e-mail address?