camera zoom fx is just frickin awesome

SarahP

Reaction score
Loving this - it is a superb app! I can really customize my shots with this and its extremely useful having full image stabilization.
One thing I'd really like though in a future update is a visual focus indicator like the stock camera.

Chris1

Reaction score
Stock camera on droid does that - I would like to see that feature too.

Chris1

Reaction score
just found out there's a ton of skin packs for this app which are free on the market! i took a picture of my son next to darth vader - made his day!

to find them just do view more applications on the market - there must be like 30 or 40 of them all free!

mjs31

Reaction score
Is anyone else having the auto zoom issue with fxpro? Several Droid users, including myself, have the issue. After taking the first shot the app zooms in quite a bit and makes that the new 1x setting. Sometimes it will take the first shot and the photo taken is a zoomed in shot. They have received several emails on this issue but it does not look like every Droid has the problem. I like this app a lot, but believe me when I say this is frustrating.

Artis

Reaction score
D@mn thing will not save settings, like, most importantly, auto focus. I finally gave up, even though I paid for it. POS.

Chris1

Reaction score
Settings save fine for me. Maybe you are doing a long press on screen to take a picture (only needs short press) - long press changes auto focus mode, although all gestures / hardware buttons are customizable in the app.

Not getting the zoom issue on my droid.

Chris1

Reaction score
Loving this - it is a superb app! I can really customize my shots with this and its extremely useful having full image stabilization.
One thing I'd really like though in a future update is a visual focus indicator like the stock camera.

Agreed - sometimes its not obvious when the camera has focussed - this would be a great addition

jdx

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip. Great app. But is there a way to make zoom fx start with the camera button (default camera app)?

Chris1

Reaction score
theres an option in settings to make this the default camera

Chris1

Reaction score
If you didn't find the settings already, you should check them out - there's loads of stuff in there like custom shutter animations and overlay grids, etc.