camera zoom fx is just frickin awesome

Foolish

Reaction score
Guys,

You gotta check out the update on the market.....its droid compatible and they have like a million effects and downloads to add to your photo fun

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
The comments say that it really bogs down the system and that you have to kill all other processes to use it. Have you found this to be true with the most recent version?

DaHarder

Reaction score
I've been using Camera Zoom FX for quite some time now and have noticed absolutely zero performance issues.

It's a great app, and a very nice replacement for the standard camera app - IMO

SarahP

Reaction score
I would say so - best for picture quality, very fast and huge feature list!

SarahP

Reaction score
Camera ZOOM FX has been out a lot longer and from what I can see has loads more features - voice activation, stable shot, photo booth, etc. they add new stuff all the time

Pro Zoom is good for drawing on your photos after but I say go for Camera ZOOM FX and use it with PicSay for the ultimate combination!!! Both unbeatable apps.

MAzing87

Reaction score
Camera ZOOM FX has been out a lot longer and from what I can see has loads more features - voice activation, stable shot, photo booth, etc. they add new stuff all the time

Pro Zoom is good for drawing on your photos after but I say go for Camera ZOOM FX and use it with PicSay for the ultimate combination!!! Both unbeatable apps.
Sarah, my major gripe is not being able to adjust the settings against low lit or dark conditions with the stock camera. Can Camera Zoom have the capabilities to tweak before the shot?

SarahP

Reaction score
Yes you can choose the white balance - there's quite a few settings that I found have helped and I have got some great pics on my G1 and now on my Droid.

MAzing87

Reaction score
Yes you can choose the white balance - there's quite a few settings that I found have helped and I have got some great pics on my G1 and now on my Droid.
I might have to check this out then. I have heard very little about Camera Zoom until now. Thanks!

glenn

Reaction score

Sarah, my major gripe is not being able to adjust the settings against low lit or dark conditions with the stock camera. Can Camera Zoom have the capabilities to tweak before the shot?

My concern too is the lack of low light capability with original Droid camera. If Camera Zoom FX provides better low light capability, I'm on it!

MAzing87

Reaction score

My concern too is the lack of low light capability with original Droid camera. If Camera Zoom FX provides better low light capability, I'm on it!
Me too man, I'm going to get it now.

thrty6

Reaction score
yea much better than 5x pro i tried both
def prefer cameraZOOM