1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Camera HORRIBLE quality?

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by demon69120, Mar 13, 2010.

1. demon69120

demon69120 New Member

When I first got my Droid, it took magnificient pictures. Bright, crisp and clear. 3 days later now the pictures are awful. They're all blurry and cheap looking. I have flashed a few roms since... but I don't think that makes the camera suck. Any ideas?
  2. R1Lover

R1Lover New Member

different ROM can effect the camera.... it all depends on if they have used the correct camera files or not.
  3. slinky

slinky New Member

Get your eyes checked. The Droid doesn't take bright, crisp and clear photos. Perhaps it takes half decent ones at low resolutions. The best photos I've seen pushed from the camera are outdoors. The camera sucks. Anything small you may have tinkered with might affect the suck effect.
  4. nphil

nphil New Member

Yeah, I sort of wish Motorola had just stuck the ZN5 camera on the Droid. That camera was AMAZING, even better than my old N95's.