calling out

Reaction score
Has anyone had a problem to where you could not dial out. I had this problem this morning. I could text, surf the web, and receive calls but could not dial out. Every time I tried, it would say call failed.

So long story short, I tried everything.......battery pull, rebooting, etc. I had to do a factory reset to be able to dial out, but lost most of my stuff in the process. Just wondering in the future if this happens again, is there anything else that can be done.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had a problem to where you could not dial out. I had this problem this morning. I could text, surf the web, and receive calls but could not dial out. Every time I tried, it would say call failed.

So long story short, I tried everything.......battery pull, rebooting, etc. I had to do a factory reset to be able to dial out, but lost most of my stuff in the process. Just wondering in the future if this happens again, is there anything else that can be done.

Almost sounds like there were no lines available. I've never heard of this one before.

OP
Ambulance Dude
Reaction score
Well I was in Little Rock Arkansas when it happened and it wouldn't call out for over an hour. Finally got frustrated with it and bit the bullet and wiped the phone.