1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

phone will not dial out

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by big.daddy, Feb 20, 2010.

1. big.daddy

big.daddy New Member

I can receive calls and my data is working. I have tried resetting the phone to factory default, battery pulls, and restoring to previous points with no success. Has anyone experienced this? Only new thing I have done to the phone is pair it with a jawbone Bluetooth. Is there a known issue with that? I have since unpaired the Bluetooth but still cannot dial out. No matter if its a contact or a regular dialed number the outgoing call fails within one second. I cannot call Verizon until tomorrow because they close phone help at 7 on the weekend. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. I am rooted and running the simply stunning ron but have been running it for 3 days @900MHZ with no issues.
Search tags for this page
android phone not dialing

android phone will not dial out

android wont dial out

cell phone will not dial out

cell phone wont dial out
droid will not call out
my cell phone will not dial out
phone does not dial out
phone not calling out

phone wont dial out

verizon phone not calling out