calling issues

KATIECLAY73

Reaction score
Can someone tell me when you make a call or on a call how can you lock the keypad. I have to completely get out of the dialer or else it will call someone or put them on speaker or mute them.. I keep getting my calls two way connected because the stupid key pad wont lock and if my face bumps it, it will call someone.. please help... :icon_evil:

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hit the keyboard with the down arrow

This thread has been Thunder struck!

OP
K

KATIECLAY73

Reaction score
I have done that.. it still leaves the call screen open and if you bump it at all with your face it mutes or turns on the speaker and by the time you get it fixed your call hangs up.. the mute and speaker icons are in the worst spot on the phone..

Reaction score
This is odd. Your proximity sensor should turn your phone screen off when it gets close to your face, so you cant hit any buttons accidently. There is something wrong there.

You've been........Thunderstruck!

Reaction score
I dont think there is a way to turn it on or off. Someone else may know that answer. Sorry i cant help you there.

You've been........Thunderstruck!

chipmeister

Reaction score
Just stumbled across this and it's kind of related. Anyone know how I can make the keypad stay displayed while placing a call? I'm trying to access voicemail accounts and i need to type in my access codes. But, as soon as my call connects, the keypad disappears.