Making phone calls

Reaction score
Anybody else having problems making a phone call. Twice tonight I tried to call someone and I had to go to airplane mode to get it to work. I'm starting to dislike this crapy phone. I will most likely switch to the iPhone when I can upgrade.

tituswife

Reaction score
I just made a call. I'm in central Nebraska. Maybe not the phone, but your signal?

Sent from my stock Thunderbolt

corby

Reaction score
U definitely will regret switching to iPhone I'll admit the thunderbolt don't get the best reception but I would just go with new razor or something u will be very disappointed with iPhone after having Droid

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

OP
ryan.lafrancis
Reaction score
Tituswife I had full signal strength when I tried to make the phone calls. It could of been that the system was down or something. I don't know. I would like to stay with droid. I may look at the Motorola razor. Does anybody know if it has issues or not?.

corby

Reaction score
Tituswife I had full signal strength when I tried to make the phone calls. It could of been that the system was down or something. I don't know. I would like to stay with droid. I may look at the Motorola razor. Does anybody know if it has issues or not?.

My brother tests phones so he sees all of them an he really liked that phone