1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Making phone calls

Discussion in 'HTC ThunderBolt' started by ryan.lafrancis, Nov 14, 2011.

1. ryan.lafrancis

ryan.lafrancis New Member

Anybody else having problems making a phone call. Twice tonight I tried to call someone and I had to go to airplane mode to get it to work. I'm starting to dislike this crapy phone. I will most likely switch to the iPhone when I can upgrade.
  2. tituswife

tituswife Member

I just made a call. I'm in central Nebraska. Maybe not the phone, but your signal?

Sent from my stock Thunderbolt
  3. corby

corby New Member

U definitely will regret switching to iPhone I'll admit the thunderbolt don't get the best reception but I would just go with new razor or something u will be very disappointed with iPhone after having Droid

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums
  4. ryan.lafrancis

ryan.lafrancis New Member

Tituswife I had full signal strength when I tried to make the phone calls. It could of been that the system was down or something. I don't know. I would like to stay with droid. I may look at the Motorola razor. Does anybody know if it has issues or not?.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums
  5. corby

corby New Member

My brother tests phones so he sees all of them an he really liked that phone
Search tags for this page
droid 2 problem making calls

droid 3 not making calls

droid 3 not sending calls
freeze when making call
htc thunderbolt making phone call

htc thunderbolt not making calls

motorola droid radio update
problems with my droid 3 making calls