Calling all DEVS!

johnnyb15613

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i also wish all the OG Devs would move to the same device, but that cannot happen. So I'll be going with the GNEXUS, but I'm sure all these devices will get the attention they deserve!

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
lmao on your Yota Sig.

Well hope your wrong. Isn't the DX running a custom kernel?

No kernel action for the DX. Moto came up with some sort of alien quantum level encryption. Remind me to drop off a flaming bag of dog poo on Moto's doorstep!

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
No kernel action for the DX. Moto came up with some sort of alien quantum level encryption. Remind me to drop off a flaming bag of dog poo on Moto's doorstep!

Yes, and this is why I'll never touch another Motorola device until they and the carriers get on the same page with bootloaders.

chewy74

Reaction score
tough choice...saving the woprld vs. playing angry birds

What will leave a bigger hole in your heart? Jack Bauer or the OG? I'm going with Jack, damn I miss him. Monday nights have never been lonelier :(

OP

Reaction score
[video=youtube;RBushsDO2-U]http://youtu.be/RBushsDO2-U[/video]

Im sorry, what was the other phone I mentioned? I forgot... :biggrin:

I had no idea that the D1 was a google child. I almost feel ashamed I didnt know that.

Also, Can radios be tweaked to increase cell quality? I saw some baseband upgrades but I have been in 3g coverage my who smart phone life and have never noticed a difference when updating or upgrading it, what ever you do.

Tas

Reaction score
What will leave a bigger hole in your heart? Jack Bauer or the OG? I'm going with Jack, damn I miss him. Monday nights have never been lonelier :(

I hear you brother. Hopefully a movie will come out soon. Ok, I'm gonna start a G-Nex Jack Baur edition thread. Maybe they will make one. A la R2D2 Droid. Lol.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Last edited: