Call quality hack

EagleStrike

Reaction score
Just do exactly what the instructions tell you. Dial that number and follow the pictures.

Simple as that.

OP
P

potatman

Reaction score
Tried that, I get a voice message about it being an invalid number. To clarify, I am on Focused and not Blurred, if that matters.

meshdub

Reaction score
Just tried it too on Focused 2.0. Doesn't work. I get a voice message about invalid feature as well.

EagleStrike

Reaction score
Hmm, seems I just tried it myself and I also got the same response. Interesting...

mcp770

Reaction score
Its part of the programming menu or hidden menu. Both added back into liberty with the patch provided in the reboot freeze up post. Liberty-test.zip I think it is.

Brennan_Huber

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Im very interested in this. Im running 2.0 also. So if you guys find out what makes it work post it and im know I would and im sure many others would appreciate it.

Sent from my DROIDX

mcp770

Reaction score
Nothing will make it work unless drod puts out a patch to include the motorola hidden menu and whatever else it needs. I tried the patch from liberty that had the needed files but it didn't work. Maybe if I edit the zip I can get it to install. Let you know.

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Nothing will make it work unless drod puts out a patch to include the motorola hidden menu and whatever else it needs. I tried the patch from liberty that had the needed files but it didn't work. Maybe if I edit the zip I can get it to install. Let you know.

Someone install 2.0.1 and test it for me, please :)

knoxxiv

Reaction score
Worked on stock moto droid1.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
P

potatman

Reaction score
Yep, I can confirm 2.01 didn't fix this. Thanks for getting to this so quickly Drod, I know I'm just a newb on these forums.

bmerrill63

Reaction score
Running 2.0.1 and the hack still doesnt work, got the same message about feature not supported.