A couple quesions

mcp770

Reaction score
Drod,

Any plans to add the hidden menu and programming menu's back? The call quality hack thing worked and was a noticable improvement when changing the phone to EVRC-B. Also for the love of god update your boot logo with the fixed one so the cube aligns properly...lol.

Thanks!

devortex

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Oh and the wallpapers too.

since we're nit-picking here :)

I'd like the banner that shows up while you are flashing the rom to reflect the actual rom I'm flashing and not still say 1.9.5 or whatever is there.

Come on, how can you expect us to keep using rubix with this poor attention to details......GOSH!!!!!

Please note that this is meant as sarcasm!

OP
mcp770

mcp770

Reaction score
For real, this lack of attention to detail is hardly overwritten by stability and tweaks...get it together drod.

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
For real, this lack of attention to detail is hardly overwritten by stability and tweaks...get it together drod.

I can't tell if this is sarcastic or not, but....

I don't plan on adding the wallpapers back. I've never included them, and likely never will, due to saving over 4 mb of space. I have plans for a wallpaper app instead, but that likely won't be seen until Phoenix is released.

The banner on the install script is only messed up in Blurry I believe. Focused only says rubiX Focused. Something I overlooked.

I never knew there was an issue with the boot animation. It looks just fine to me.

edit: If you'd like, I can delay the patches for 2.0.1 and do the requests. It'll be a few days, though, at best.

Last edited:

yhwhsozo

Reaction score
Drod,
I would rather have the patches BYFAR! That other stuff can wait. My dialer was not working and I REALLY like the blurry ROM. Patches > silly nit picky items...

I can't tell if this is sarcastic or not, but....

I don't plan on adding the wallpapers back. I've never included them, and likely never will, due to saving over 4 mb of space. I have plans for a wallpaper app instead, but that likely won't be seen until Phoenix is released.

The banner on the install script is only messed up in Blurry I believe. Focused only says rubiX Focused. Something I overlooked.

I never knew there was an issue with the boot animation. It looks just fine to me.

edit: If you'd like, I can delay the patches for 2.0.1 and do the requests. It'll be a few days, though, at best.

OP
mcp770

mcp770

Reaction score
Man of course I was joking. I know you have a few projects and real life to worry about. Just posting my ocd wish list. Bugs me to have the wallpaper option with nothing there I would rather it be populated or removed personally. The boot animation doesn't really bother me, that was a jab. I would however like to see the hidden and programming menus back for real though. Anyways been an avid fan and promoter for a long time so always assume I said it with best intent.

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I know you have, no disrespect was meant in my response by any means! I suspected sarcasm, just wanted to touch on everything in case you were serious. I was just trying to state my stance on everything to clear the air :)

But seriously, I never noticed something wrong wwith the boot animation. I've rebooted like 4 ttimes just to try and see it.. lmao

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

sk8

Reaction score
2.0 is the fastest when testing linpack and quadrant.
way faster than I got with liberty.
Good stuff drod. Thanks again. How close in donations for a ticket are you. I could drop so more donations later.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
mcp770

mcp770

Reaction score
The first section of the cube doesn't line up "barely" after the animation stops. Someone posted a fixed version and I bumped the thread but the link is dead. Again hardly a big deal. But while I have you are there any plans to design your own toolbox in the future? The liberty toolbox really is an extremely handy tool to keep from having to memorize terminal commands or have to access clockwork a half dozen times to mod things. I don't say that with any lack of appreciation for your outstanding work but rather with a curiosity as I know you would design something spectacular if you did make one.

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
The first section of the cube doesn't line up "barely" after the animation stops. Someone posted a fixed version and I bumped the thread but the link is dead. Again hardly a big deal. But while I have you are there any plans to design your own toolbox in the future? The liberty toolbox really is an extremely handy tool to keep from having to memorize terminal commands or have to access clockwork a half dozen times to mod things. I don't say that with any lack of appreciation for your outstanding work but rather with a curiosity as I know you would design something spectacular if you did make one.

With Phoenix on the front page, I'm not exactly sure.

There were plans, but I've been adding features to Phoenix Mods app. I know for a fact i'm going to be making an app for all my tweaks, plus the new governors, and very likely overclock presets, but I'm not sure when i'll get around to it.

Harleyman285

Reaction score
how do you acess a menu to change the govenors? Cant find that info anywhere .Thanks...

doomer4life

Reaction score
To change it to interactive or conservative and all? If so you do it in terminal emulator type gov and it will tell you the parameters to use after

Harleyman285

Reaction score
To change it to interactive or conservative and all? If so you do it in terminal emulator type gov and it will tell you the parameters to use after

kept saying permission denied