Calendar Sync Question

pmokover

Reaction score
I’m trying to sync the calendar on my Droid Razr with the calendar on one of my Gmail accounts. Note: this is NOT the primary Gmail account for this phone. It is one of my other Gmail accounts (which is already setup for email on the Razr).

The problem is that I cannot find a way to tell the calendar app to look at my other Gmail account for the calendar. In calendar settings the options for default calendar are:

1. None
2. Phone calendar
3. The primary Gmail account for this phone.

My other Gmail account (the one that has the calendar) is not listed as an option for default calendar.

How do I point the calendar app to my other Gmail account?

Thanks.
Peter
(Android Newbie)

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
When you go under your accounts and the second gmail account is it checked to sync the second email? I had to manually tell it to do the calendar on my second account.

OP
P

pmokover

Reaction score
When I go to my second Gmail account I do not even see the screen pertaining to syncing options. I see the syncing options screen only when I go to my first Gmail account. I have no idea why I don't get it for my second account and since I am a newbie to Android I don't have a clue how to correct that.

Is it possible that it has to do with the fact that my second account is setup for POP, not IMAP? (I thought POP/IMAP pertained to email only, not calendars.)

Thanks for any help.

Peter