1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Calendar Issues

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by scientifics, Dec 27, 2009.

1. scientifics

scientifics New Member

When I create an event in the Droid Calendar app on my primary calendar, it shows up normally on my online GCal. When I create an event in one of my other calendars, it shows up online as an event I was invited to by myself which I then have to accept. Is there a way to get events created under any calendar to show up normally on my online GCal?
  2. JayMonster

JayMonster New Member

Are these other Calendars created by other Gmail accounts and shared to your Droid account? Then these are not "owned" by the other Gmail account and thus the reason for requiring an acceptance to be seen.

In order to get around this, you could log into the other account, go into the Calendar Settings and choose "Auto-accept invitations that do not conflict" so that they are accepted without requiring you log into the account and accept them manually.