1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Calendar Help

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by kufta4, Jan 7, 2013.

1. kufta4

kufta4 New Member

I'm trying to sync the calendar on my phone to the google one on the computer.

When I create an event on the computer, it shows up on my phone within seconds.

But when I create an event on my phone, it does not show up in my google calendar on my computer.

On my phone, there are orange events (US Holidays), there are green events (ones I created on my phone) and there are blue events (ones I created on my computer). The orange and blue colors correspond to the calendars listed on the left side of the screen when looking at the computer. The green one seems like its missing. That would be my phone.

So now there are events I created on my phone that are not showing up on the computer. Is there a way to fix that? I feel like my phone calendar has to be added to the one on google but I could be wrong.

Thanks for any help.
  2. Droid-Xer

Droid-Xer Super Moderator Premium Member

It will depend on when your PC syncs the events. Some are set to sync daily or longer increments.
  3. kufta4

kufta4 New Member

Thanks for the reply but I don't think that's it. I only started using the calendar on the computer yesterday but there are events I put in my phone long ago and none of them show up on the computer. Not new ones I create and not ones I created before. None of them show up, ever.

It just seems to me like its only syncing in one direction.
  4. Droid-Xer

Hmm I'm unsure then. I use my tablet and phone mostly. They always sync for me.
  5. kufta4

kufta4 New Member

Have any advice on who I should contact next?
  6. kufta4

kufta4 New Member

I figured it out. When creating events on my phone, I was creating them under the device calendar. Once inside "create event" I had to select my gmail account to create the event under.
  7. Droid-Xer

Well there ya go!