Calendar Help

kufta4

Reaction score
I'm trying to sync the calendar on my phone to the google one on the computer.

When I create an event on the computer, it shows up on my phone within seconds.

But when I create an event on my phone, it does not show up in my google calendar on my computer.

On my phone, there are orange events (US Holidays), there are green events (ones I created on my phone) and there are blue events (ones I created on my computer). The orange and blue colors correspond to the calendars listed on the left side of the screen when looking at the computer. The green one seems like its missing. That would be my phone.

So now there are events I created on my phone that are not showing up on the computer. Is there a way to fix that? I feel like my phone calendar has to be added to the one on google but I could be wrong.

Thanks for any help.

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
It will depend on when your PC syncs the events. Some are set to sync daily or longer increments.

OP
K

kufta4

Reaction score
It will depend on when your PC syncs the events. Some are set to sync daily or longer increments.

Thanks for the reply but I don't think that's it. I only started using the calendar on the computer yesterday but there are events I put in my phone long ago and none of them show up on the computer. Not new ones I create and not ones I created before. None of them show up, ever.

It just seems to me like its only syncing in one direction.

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply but I don't think that's it. I only started using the calendar on the computer yesterday but there are events I put in my phone long ago and none of them show up on the computer. Not new ones I create and not ones I created before. None of them show up, ever.

It just seems to me like its only syncing in one direction.

Hmm I'm unsure then. I use my tablet and phone mostly. They always sync for me.

OP
K

kufta4

Reaction score
Have any advice on who I should contact next?

I figured it out. When creating events on my phone, I was creating them under the device calendar. Once inside "create event" I had to select my gmail account to create the event under.