Events entered on Droid show up on Google as invites

Skywaterbanjo

Reaction score
When I create an event in Google, it shows up properly on my Droid i.e., no others are invited to the event.

When I create an event on the Droid, it shows up in Google as an invited calendar event. Thus, when I sync it to my iCal, I cannot edit the event because the calendar doesn't think that I am the organizer.

My wife has the HTC Eris and does not have this problem. I have verified that all Google Calendar settings are the same between our two accounts.

Thanks

timsy321

Reaction score
When I create an event in Google, it shows up properly on my Droid i.e., no others are invited to the event.

When I create an event on the Droid, it shows up in Google as an invited calendar event. Thus, when I sync it to my iCal, I cannot edit the event because the calendar doesn't think that I am the organizer.

My wife has the HTC Eris and does not have this problem. I have verified that all Google Calendar settings are the same between our two accounts.

Thanks
This thread is for the same issue you are havng - please leave some more feedback as I am having the same issue. I'd like to figure out what can be done to fix this. Thanks!

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/te...estions/3162-google-calendar-invitations.html