Bypass touchscreen on Thunderbolt?

Terrie11

Reaction score
Hi, My Thunderbolt screen is shattered and doesnt work but it does power up...The green light is there and i hear the thunder when its starting so i know its "on".....Can i bypass the screen or use my pc?

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
what are you wanting to do ?

OP
T

Terrie11

Reaction score
I want to see if anything else was broken so i can deceide if i want to replace the screen

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
not that i am aware of .. if it powers on you should be ok.. screen replacement on that phone is not hard nor expensive . you will need LCD and the Glass you can buy the combo for 100 or so and that is a 15 min job

OP
T

Terrie11

Reaction score
I LOVE this....I keep saying that we need to stop making laws that babysit stupid people...really..It eliminates the process of natural selection. Common sense is watered down and tasteless because we coddle stupidity..Nice quote

"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

OP
T

Terrie11

Reaction score
It took a beating..a very BIG beating. Where do you recommend I buy the parts? Do I need special tools? I appreciate your help btw