buying new apps

big.daddy

Reaction score
How many of you use your credit card to buy apps in the market place? Do they not accept paypal? seems like it would be a lot safer. I guess what im really trying to find out is if any of you have had any problems with the market place or your credit cards security?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
How many of you use your credit card to buy apps in the market place? Do they not accept paypal? seems like it would be a lot safer. I guess what im really trying to find out is if any of you have had any problems with the market place or your credit cards security?

I feel google market is safe and secure. Paypal is not an option, Google Checkout is in direct competition with that. I've bought many apps. I bought one from the UK and my bank called me and made sure I made the transaction so yes, I feel fine about it.

OP
B

big.daddy

Reaction score
thanks for the quick response. i feel a little better about buying now.

Sodner

Reaction score
I've purchases dozens of apps and no problems so far with billing. Someone did mention getting a prepaid VISA card might be the safest way to go.

bigthinker

Reaction score
I have made mulitple purchases in the Market with my amex.....No issues to my knowledge with security. Google has a pretty tight handle on this I am sure. :motdroidvert: