Buy 1 get 1 free?

ObieNobie

Reaction score
So on my plan we have my dad my brother, me, and my uncle. All of us want to upgrade to the nexus. Does anyone know if verizon or cosco will have a buy 1 get one free deal when it comes out?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
We haven't heard anything but it's very unlikely to be released as a buy one get one free. The Verizon price will be $299 with a 2 year contract.

You may be able to wait 2-3 weeks and get a better deal with Amazon/Wirefly.

Costco may end up selling it for $279.

Reaction score
Couple weeks ago a costco rep also told me 279 with accessories but from what I understood thats pretty standard isnt it?

OP
ObieNobie

ObieNobie

Reaction score
We haven't heard anything but it's very unlikely to be released as a buy one get one free. The Verizon price will be $299 with a 2 year contract.

You may be able to wait 2-3 weeks and get a better deal with Amazon/Wirefly.

Costco may end up selling it for $279.

Will that be the price for 16gb as well?

doublea500

Reaction score
i have no insider information, but when a new product is released, especially if its this top notch, it does not come buy one get one free. but... it will be the holidays soon so who knows :D.

combatmedic870

Reaction score
I dont even think the Bionic has had a bogo offer yet. Im going to have to say no holidays or not.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Will that be the price for 16gb as well?

From what I've been hearing there won't be a 16GB version on Verizon. This a rumor from a tester.

octoberdana

Reaction score
I doubt this phone will have a buy one get one free. Even the older droids are going for $199. The christmas deals this year have been nothing special.

doublea500

Reaction score
and also, phones are a product that you only need one of. its more likely to get a discounted price then a buy one get one free. Vzw thinks - "who needs two phones" even though there are families who do that. Ive seen buy 1 get one free for phones alot, but they are usually for older phones. for example, the droid charge or stratosphere could be a buy 1 get 1 free deal.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
They did a BOGO with the Droid 3 right after it went on sale, so it's happened, but very unlikely for Google's flagship.

djras1

Reaction score
Last year in November I got a Droid 2 and a Samsung Fascinate (each $99) BOGO, Plus Verizon gave $100 visa gift card EACH and Staples gave me $50 gift card EACH. So got both phones PLUS $100. THAT was a REAL DEAL!