Browser suggestions

mjforte

Reaction score
I noticed that with the default browser and with xScope that while you type in the address bar it will make suggestions to search on based on what your typing. Dolphin does not do this. Anybody know why?

gruve

Reaction score
I installed Dolphin the other day and uninstalled it 5 minutes later. I don't like the ad's.

OP
M

mjforte

Reaction score
Yeah I'm still caught between using Dolphin and xScope. There's things I like about both. That suggestion feature in search bar is something I wish Dolphin had. Plus I'm not so big on the new UI for it either...

Barkleyfan

Reaction score
I installed Dolphin the other day and uninstalled it 5 minutes later. I don't like the ad's.

Go into Dolphins settings, and change start page. Obnoxious adds are gone. But I still don't use it, because I think it's a resource hog.

vtrider159

Reaction score
I just purchased xscope after using Dolphin and like the layout alot better than the OEM and Dolphin, I also think Xscope is easy to use as it lists all your favorites and history from the menu. I used Dolphin alot until I bought Xscope and now I haven't used Dolphin in a long time, this post may actually bring me to uninstall it.