Broken Screen Help

Dukeboy

Reaction score
I've recently broken my screen on my Razr and I was wondering if there was anyway to get the texts I've gotten on my computer. The phone still works (I was getting text vibrations after the screen broke) but I just needed to know if there is any program that will let me use my phone on the computer. Thanks

rjeatkrconley

Reaction score
You could use a micro HDMI cable to hook it up to a HDMI TV or monitor. Put it on mirror mode. Then download a backup program for the play marked to back up the texts. It will be difficult to select items as you'll pretty much have to guess were to press the screen. And of course if the digitizer is working. If not, I have no idea but worth a shot. Can get the cable from amazon for cheap.

jaye712

Reaction score
rjeatkrconley said:
You could use a micro HDMI cable to hook it up to a HDMI TV or monitor. Put it on mirror mode. Then download a backup program for the play marked to back up the texts. It will be difficult to select items as you'll pretty much have to guess were to press the screen. And of course if the digitizer is working. If not, I have no idea but worth a shot. Can get the cable from amazon for cheap.

Yeah..even ebay..i got mines for $2 n wrks like a charm

RAZR215unrooted