Broke down

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
well my d2 was messing up and sbf wasn't fixing it so i got the d3 today at the store for $189 cant complain and the ex. battery as well of course. I have noticed 1 thing though Facebook isnt syncing at all. I downloaded the app and added it to the accounts and nothing anyone eles having this prob? and also did you just switch the sd out of your old phone to the d3 as well?

Last edited:
Reaction score
well my d2 was messing up and sbf wasn't fixing it so i got the d3 today at the store for $189 cant complain and the ex. battery as well of course. I have noticed 1 thing though Facebook isnt syncing at all. I downloaded the app and added it to the accounts and nothing anyone eles having this prob? and also did you just switch the sd out of your old phone to the d3 as well?

The lack of syncing Facebook with contacts isn't a "problem." Android Gingerbread and forward does not support it officially. It's a Google decision. It does suck though. I liked the contact photos being automated.

xxspark89xx

Reaction score

The lack of syncing Facebook with contacts isn't a "problem." Android Gingerbread and forward does not support it officially. It's a Google decision. It does suck though. I liked the contact photos being automated.

Just add your facebook account to your phone. You can than sync your facebook contacts. Then, under contacts, choose menu >> Display Options >> Facebook >> Uncheck "All Contacts" . Now, only your google contacts on your phone will be synced with your facebook account.

I downloaded the facebook app to use facebook itself instead of the motoblur, which seems to work great.

troublesome508

Reaction score
Just purchased the Droid 3, not happy at all!! Other than the AWFUL BATTERY LIFE the First one sounded like the earpiece was blown so I returned only to get another one that sounded just as bad... the salesman told me "Maybe its just the phone, try suttin else" Exactly what Im doing... Next month I will def be grabbing the Bionic!!!

Reaction score

Just add your facebook account to your phone. You can than sync your facebook contacts. Then, under contacts, choose menu >> Display Options >> Facebook >> Uncheck "All Contacts" . Now, only your google contacts on your phone will be synced with your facebook account.

I downloaded the facebook app to use facebook itself instead of the motoblur, which seems to work great.

I have the Facebook App and it's not showing.

Reaction score

I have the Facebook App and it's not showing.

Nevermind. I see what you are talking about but it didnt solve the photo issue so it was pointless.

Reaction score
Now the photos are working. Thanks.

I know I'm not talking out of my ass though. It was a news item a number of months ago

OP
Tillyswilly

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
Yea I did that and only a few of them show up not all of them idk maybe it will b fixed 1 day