facebook pictures

sharpz

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just recently switched from a D1 to a D2. When I added my facebook account, it added all my contacts from facebook, rather than just updating the pictures of the ones in my phone. I'm not quite sure why it's doing that. On the D1, it asked me if i wanted to sync all contacts or just existing contacts.

Any way to fix this on D2?

Jordan

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
its more of an all or nothing thing right now with tht D2 and the DX. i use syncmypix to not have to deal with all of those extra contacts in my phonebook

OP
S

sharpz

Reaction score
Thats such crap! They had it in the D1! Stupid company

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
its not android its the app creators at facebook. they dropped the ball on this one.

HarvesterX™

Reaction score
Hate to hijack but this seems a better place than creating a new thread. Here's my dilemma, I would really like to change my profile picture on Facebook using the phone. I can get as far as to where I need to crop the photo but flash kinda sucks in this incident....meaning I can't crop it. So...

Is there any way to change the profile picture without using a computer? I don't own a computer...well no we have one but my fiance has it locked in storage somewhere. Worst comes to worse I will just go to library but come on there has to be a way...