Bricked with low battery

kurtjohnson

Reaction score
When your stuck on fastboot and your Droid Razr wont charge... just frind a USB cable and cut the the end off that connects to your razr
There will be a white, red, green, and black wire. Take the back off the droid razr carfully. youtube that to find out how its done. and youll see
the battery in the phone. at the bottom there are - and a + screws connecting to the bottom peice coming out of the battery. connect the red USB wire to the + screw and connect the black wire to the - screw. dont worry about the white and green wires they are not needed. then plug the USB into your box adapter that comes with
the phone and plug into the wall and your razr will begin to charge. let charge tell at least 50% and you can now fastboot your stock drivers and roms to
complete the true factory update for your razr. I use RSD lite 5.4.4 and Data utility update for rom on Droid Razr using google to find them and it worked. and it only took
me forever to figure out. oh ya and make sure the razr dose not die or get unplugged durring the flahboot process. hope i helped someone out there piece

gagamboy

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
xperia c
i bricked my sony xperia c. can that cable save my phone? if yes. can you teach me please? :(