Bricked with low battery

Discussion in 'Droid 4 Tech Support' started by irishprodigy, May 12, 2012.

1. Krooked247

Krooked247 Member

Ratings:
    +13
    The factory cable clone off of ebay saved me some serious paper.... it said it was for droid 2, droid 1, kindle fire, and droid razr but worked with my droid 4 just fine.... best investment i've made by far. Never have to worry about a dead battery again when flashing.

• Like Like x 2
  2. calvertdw

calvertdw New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    You are a champion. I just ordered mine. Thank you for confirming that the cable works. Searched forever for a cable, and didn't know if the one on eBay was legit. Here is link for others:

2.5 ft Micro USB Factory Cable Fastboot mode for Motorola Xoom Droid Razr Atrix | eBay

3. calvertdw

calvertdw New Member

Ratings:
    +0
  4. kurtjohnson

kurtjohnson New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    When your stuck on fastboot and your Droid Razr wont charge... just frind a USB cable and cut the the end off that connects to your razr
    There will be a white, red, green, and black wire. Take the back off the droid razr carfully. youtube that to find out how its done. and youll see
    the battery in the phone. at the bottom there are - and a + screws connecting to the bottom peice coming out of the battery. connect the red USB wire to the + screw and connect the black wire to the - screw. dont worry about the white and green wires they are not needed. then plug the USB into your box adapter that comes with
    the phone and plug into the wall and your razr will begin to charge. let charge tell at least 50% and you can now fastboot your stock drivers and roms to
    complete the true factory update for your razr. I use RSD lite 5.4.4 and Data utility update for rom on Droid Razr using google to find them and it worked. and it only took
    me forever to figure out. oh ya and make sure the razr dose not die or get unplugged durring the flahboot process. hope i helped someone out there piece

5. gagamboy

gagamboy New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Current Phone Model:
    xperia c
    i bricked my sony xperia c. can that cable save my phone? if yes. can you teach me please? :(

Search tags for this page
battery is too low to flash
battery level is too low to flash
battery level is too low to flash htc one x
how to charge a bricked droid bionic
how to charge a bricked droid x

how to charge bricked htc one x

htc one x boot loop low battery
htc one x fastboot charge
htc one x plus battery level is too low to flash
red black white and green wires on htc one x battery