droid 4/ stuck.dead?

tuffD1

Reaction score
AP Fastboot Flash Mode (S) (Flash Failure)

0A.6C

To return to normal mode - first press power key to power down

Device is LOCKED. Status Code: 0

Battery Low
Cannot Program
Connect USB
Data Cable

**above is exactly what I get on my screen**
Pressing power does nothing. Holding power/ power with vol down,up,up+down, also does nothing.
I do not think it shuts down, more like a long sleep/wake mode.

Was removing a ROM, to return to stock (done with no problems before). Got stuck in this screen, and I decided to put it aside and not mess with it.
Also, charger is connected, not sure if it is charging. Not recognized by computer, but, RSD may have linked up with it when I was flashing(went through the flash process, failed).

Any suggestions, to save the device? Or is it done?

Last edited:

kwyrt

Reaction score
AP Fastboot Flash Mode (S) (Flash Failure) 0A.6C To return to normal mode - first press power key to power down Device is LOCKED. Status Code: 0 Battery Low Cannot Program Connect USB Data Cable **above is exactly what I get on my screen** Pressing power does nothing. Holding power/ power with vol down,up,up+down, also does nothing. I do not think it shuts down, more like a long sleep/wake mode. Was removing a ROM, to return to stock (done with no problems before). Got stuck in this screen, and I decided to put it aside and not mess with it. Also, charger is connected, not sure if it is charging. Not recognized by computer, but, RSD may have linked up with it when I was flashing(went through the flash process, failed). Any suggestions, to save the device? Or is it done?
Unfortunately the D4 will not charge in fastboot mode with the stock cable. You will need a factory cable or adapter in order to power the phone enabling you to fastboot. Team Black Hat sells both the cable and adapter here: Team Black Hat. You can also find them on Ebay.

OP
tuffD1

tuffD1

Reaction score
Unfortunately the D4 will not charge in fastboot mode with the stock cable. You will need a factory cable or adapter in order to power the phone enabling you to fastboot. Team Black Hat sells both the cable and adapter here: Team Black Hat. You can also find them on Ebay.

So the cable or the attachment itself, should help? I will look into it thanks