Droid 4 bricked?? HELP!!!

jonnytang9695

Reaction score
I may be in some trouble...

My phone is rooted. I kept getting notifications telling me to download and update the software via the OTA update, so I downloaded it and tried to install it but kept receiving error messages, probably because my phone is rooted. I decided to try and flash the 4.1.2 instead, so I downloaded the JB file from sbf-droiddevelopers.com (or whatever it's called) and also downloaded RSD lite. I backed up all the data, hard reset my phone, and unrooted it with the Droid 4 utility. I then tried to flash JB with RSD lite, and received error messages. I didn't know any better, so I tried to flash back to ICS with RSD lite, which rendered my phone basically unusuable.

This is the message I get each time I turn on my phone:

AP Fastboot Flash Mode (S) (Boot Failure)
0A.74
eMMC Info: Size 16G
To return to normal mode - first press power key to power down
Device is LOCKED> Status code: 0

Batttery Low
Cannot program
Transfer Mode:
USB connected ---> (this was because I connected it to my usb port on my computer)

Invalid CG OTV (CG system): Inbalid SP Data
Invalid CG HAB (CG: system, status: 0X004E)
Invalid CG OTB (CG: system)

I have tried to use the droid 4 utility, the UnbrickXT912Jellybean.zip, but nothing has worked. Does anyone have any ideas how to fix??? I really don't want to go the Verizon store since it is passed my warranty date.

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

jsnweitzel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
With that low battery message you will not be able to do much of anything. You need a special "factory" cable or adapter that will power the phone directly or hack up a usb cable to charge the battery. Then try the JB utility or RSD and the JB fastboot file (xml). If you go to verizon they will have no clue what to do.