Bricked... need some help!

Dolfns99

Reaction score
Sony sontrued rooting hisphone. But bricked it trying todo atom. Cananyone pointmeintherightdirectionon putting it back to stock. I need to know what files and where to get them. Ima noobas well. So any and all info is highly appreciated.thanks

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

OP
D

Dolfns99

Reaction score
Sorry about previous spelling errors. I should of had more clarification. My son has a thunderbolt phone. I am writing from my droid 2 global. I just need information on unbricking the thunderbolt and where to get the files. Thank you and sorry for my earlier non specific post.

jimmydene84

Reaction score
did u get it worked out?? if not i can help.....with some more info.

will it boot?
how far will it boot?
what did u do to "brick it"?

OP
D

Dolfns99

Reaction score
I will get his phone tommarow. Soall I know is he said he rooted it and tried to install a rom and it is stuck in bootloop. I will be starting from scratch as far as all the files go. He said he made a backup but it is not a zip file so he can't open it. He said he named it backup and stuck it on the sd card. He got in a hurry without doing research and he leaves for the military thursday so I have to try and fix it by tomarrow night Will know mire tomarrow. Thanks for the reply.

jimmydene84

Reaction score
Alright, sounds like it should be able to be recovered luckily.

I will be out with the family in the a.m. but I should be around in the afternoon...I will check back then to see if u need any help.
thunder out

OP
D

Dolfns99

Reaction score
Yes I would assume he did. Said he thought he had flashed a rom, but it was just a theme. Seems to be working