Brick??

jrtwin

Reaction score
I have a Bionic that I tried to flash to the new ICS from Liberty. As I flashed all went it seemed fine until I restarted it, it pulled up the new OS but with no signal/connection. When I flashed it back using RDS Lite I got errors trying to flash the Liberty 2.0 901 build. Now when booting the phone it does not pass the splash screen and will not load to the stock recovery. It will however boot to the flash mode but fails out upon flashing. Any ideas?

eye_dea

Reaction score
I have a Bionic that I tried to flash to the new ICS from Liberty. As I flashed all went it seemed fine until I restarted it, it pulled up the new OS but with no signal/connection. When I flashed it back using RDS Lite I got errors trying to flash the Liberty 2.0 901 build. Now when booting the phone it does not pass the splash screen and will not load to the stock recovery. It will however boot to the flash mode but fails out upon flashing. Any ideas?

Hey long time...repost here man. http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...ailed-safestrap-instructions.html#post2050930

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums