Liberty Flashing Failed - Stuck on Liberty Screen!

Hockenz

Reaction score
Hey, so today i was flashing my droid x and im still pretty new to this process of flashing and stuff. I was flashing to Liberty v2.0.1 from my Liberty v1.5. It was closing and then it restarted with an entire black screen. I thought it frozed and i pulled out my battery and put it back in. Afterwards, i tried booting up again but instead it gave me the liberty screen and it didnt change for 20 minutes. I tried the hold power and home trick and deleted my cache and factory reset thing but it still hadnt changed a thing. I heard about the bootloader trick but i dont really understand how. Can anyone lend a new user a hand please? I feel like i just destroyed my phone. :wacko:

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
you're likely going to have to sbf. you will need motorola drivers and the sbf file and a program called rsd lite 4.9

check out the fifth link in my signature for a tutorial and let me know if youy have questions

OP
H

Hockenz

Reaction score
uh yeah, thanks for the links and the programs needed, but can you like pm me a whole entire walkthrough on what to do entirely? thanks. :D

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
everything you need should be in that fifth link including instructions. read through it and then let me know what's still holding you up.

OP
H

Hockenz

Reaction score
oh okay. where do you get the moto drivers though? i cant seem to find the updated ones.

OP
H

Hockenz

Reaction score
wow thank you SO MUCH. :D it worked its actually fixed. my god. thank you sooooo much. dancedroidcheers ^^

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
glad it worked out for you. sorry i disappeared when you were looking for the drivers.