Breeze theme.....Sapphire 2.0.0

ballmore

Reaction score
I have to agree with Jatx2wne!!!! Rom Manager can be hit and miss sometimes as far as installing themes. I used to install my first 2 roms a long time ago but haven't used it since. At least not for roms and themes goes anyways. I still use it to flash Nandroids and such. It's still a great app, and I'm not nocking it. I just think that booting into recovery is more reliable.

If that doesn't work for you then start checking the forums for a fix. Or maybe start your own thread asking people for help. I'm not sure how to fix the problem myself cuz I've never come across it on my phones. I am sure that it isn't the theme that is causing the problem though. If you ever get it figured out then please stop back by here and let us know how you fixed it.

OP
jatx2wne

jatx2wne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Tfhe OP has been updated with a link for breeze for 202

ktech11

Reaction score
Thx jatx2wne, going to flash all updates tomorrow, I will let you know how it works

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
jatx2wne

jatx2wne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thx jatx2wne, going to flash all updates tomorrow, I will let you know how it works

no problem I changed a couple things just the popups and buttons(I wanted to do more Im just to involved in another theme im working on) but let me know what yuou think and hope you enjoy.

ktech11

Reaction score
Flashed today, and loving it as before. BTW good font choice, everything looks real classy.