Brand new to the site

xpvtlag

Reaction score
So I've read around the site a little bit, using advice and tutorials, etc, to root my Droid 1. I have rooted it thanks to you guys, and I couldn't be happier! I'm going to check around the forums for theme advice and guides, and other related things.

I really don't know what to say besides I've been on other forums before, and I'm easy to get along with. I usually stay with forums for a while, unless the site goes down, or it just all turns into flame wars, which i can tell won't happen here. I also used to be fairly good with Photoshop, and i am looking into using it again, as I used to be quite addicted to it.

I'm a proud member so far, and I would like to ask if anyone can post as to where i should look on things i can do right after rooting my droid, besides installing custom themes, wallpapers, etc.

Such as kernels, custom ROMs, etc. i literally do not want to go into those yet, as I personally think i am too new of a root user to get into it.

P.S.
Nice to meet you guys!

Last edited:

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. Glad you joined us. Im sure a few of the of droid users can point you in the rights direction for all that stuff. Enjoy your stay.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to tthe community and glad you joined us. It gets addicting fast. Rooting opens up a whole new game for the android OS. I'm in the process of it now also. Good luck and enjoy