Brand New User with a Droid X2

EmanP223

Reaction score
I've been avoiding this whole smart phone thing this whole time but with Verizon's tiered pricing right around the corner, I figured I better jump in while I can. Finally gave up my flip phone.

I got a Droid X2 as a first phone 3 days ago and have been trying to learn about it and finding that it's pretty damn quirky. Trying to find out what issues it has, if I want to keep it and what to get instead before my 14 days are up.

To go from knowing absolutely nothing about these things to making an educated decision is a lot of work and I've literally spent 2 full days trying to educate myself. This **** is confusing.

I've spent a lot of time on Youtube and tech sites but I think this forum will get me up to speed quickest. I could sure use any help or advice anyone might offer. I know absolutely nothing about these things.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. I'm sure we can give you some advice and assistance to help you decide if the phone is right for you. Check out the droid x2 section for somr device specific help. And of course enjoy your stay.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Good luck with your phone. Alot of people have been having issues with the X2, leading me to believe it was released prematurely... of course, some phones are just lemons...

sent from my ApeX

OP
E

EmanP223

Reaction score
Thanks, I'll have to spend some time on the X2 subforum. Truthfully from everything I've uncovered thus far sounds like I should have gotten an Incredible 2 or Charge. I've been noticing some weird things with this device and although I have absolutely zero experience with these kinds of things, it doesn't seem right to me. I think the software is screwed up as suggested.