Bought an aaxa l1 laser projector

deputc26

Reaction score
No. Assuming the projector can handle 16gb SDHC USB devices, and the video you're trying to play is in one of the formats supported by the projector, you don't need your droid to do anything except sit there and act as a USB device.

I think he's wanting to stream youtube etc. This could be done but given the headache that enabling FMRadio has given the devs I doubt that it will ever get done unless you want to pay someone $100,000 to create the necessary libraries etc.

Samstag

Reaction score
I think he's wanting to stream youtube etc. This could be done but given the headache that enabling FMRadio has given the devs I doubt that it will ever get done unless you want to pay someone $100,000 to create the necessary libraries etc.

If the droid is lacking the hardware to make video out possible, no amount of software will fix that.

If that's what the OP is really after, then the WD TV Live suggested above is a good choice as long as you don't mind carrying around some extra gear and finding an AC outlet to plug it into (and setting up a network share on your phone).