Botched an SBF, need emergency help

Arachnidus

Reaction score
I really hate to make duplicate threads, but this is really a major issue and I need help ASAP. I'm sorry for the clutter, but if this doesn't get fixed soon, I'm screwed.

Short and skinny, my D2 wasn't working too great(not helping that I rooted manually on the phone itself), so I SBF'd. I got past the first stage, and managed to return it to stock, but at the baseband stage...well, suffice it to say, my computer seemed to think I could live without a cellphone.

Image speaks for itself. I'm running Windows 7 x64.

snipes1003

Reaction score
I really hate to make duplicate threads, but this is really a major issue and I need help ASAP. I'm sorry for the clutter, but if this doesn't get fixed soon, I'm screwed.

Short and skinny, my D2 wasn't working too great(not helping that I rooted manually on the phone itself), so I SBF'd. I got past the first stage, and managed to return it to stock, but at the baseband stage...well, suffice it to say, my computer seemed to think I could live without a cellphone.

Image speaks for itself. I'm running Windows 7 x64.

Think you need to boot into bootleader (power on while holding the camera and volume up keys) then plug into usb again and sbf again. Also make sure your flashing the latest sbf for 2.3.20 (it's a sticky; the release from team black hat)

a8ksh4

Reaction score
I flashed with the 2.3.20 full sbf and rsdlite 4.9 from the other "tripple threat" thread that's been linked to from these forums last night and can confirm it works with droid 2.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App