1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Arachnidus fails at SBF, all hell breaks loose. Require emergency aid.

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2 Development' started by Arachnidus, Nov 13, 2010.

1. Arachnidus

Arachnidus New Member

Short and skinny, my D2 wasn't working too great(not helping that I rooted manually on the phone itself), so I SBF'd. I got past the first stage, and managed to return it to stock, but at the baseband stage...well, suffice it to say, my computer seemed to think I could live without a cellphone.

[​IMG]

Image speaks for itself. I'm running Windows 7 x64.
  2. chrstdvd

chrstdvd New Member

UHHH, you are trying to flash 2.2 here. If you had the ota for 2.3.2 done you will have to flash that sbf. I read you can not go back to 2.2 after the ota to 2.3.
    Try flashing 2.3 from this link (choose which one you want, download, then flash.)
    TBH & MyDroidWorld Present: Droid 2 (2.3.20) Triple Threat