bored with ud8

Rsswga

Reaction score
someone please suggest a rom i should install tonight..i like the new video zoom, so thats a plus

just bored with ud8, looking for something new

turdbogls

Reaction score
IMO there really isn't a difference in "excitement" between roms. there really isnt another rom out there that has the features and options the UD8 has.

what it comes down to me is the smoothness of the ROM. I have about 60 apps, about 12GB of media, and i will only run Launcher Pro. if the ROM cannot handle this, hesitates when scrolling, slow keyboard, slow app opening ect, it gets replaced immediately. i have been running UD8 for about 5 days now with no problems at all....this seems to be the best ROM for me.

OP
R

Rsswga

Reaction score
IMO there really isn't a difference in "excitement" between roms. there really isnt another rom out there that has the features and options the UD8 has.

what it comes down to me is the smoothness of the ROM. I have about 60 apps, about 12GB of media, and i will only run Launcher Pro. if the ROM cannot handle this, hesitates when scrolling, slow keyboard, slow app opening ect, it gets replaced immediately. i have been running UD8 for about 5 days now with no problems at all....this seems to be the best ROM for me.

i have to agree..guess i need to go back and just try another theme

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

i have to agree..guess i need to go back and just try another theme

+1! 928Droid's theme is pretty awesome! Luna and Black N Bold look pretty good as well.

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sapphire is a nice choice, if you are looking for something sorta different from the rest. Themes are a little on the lower side with the most current release, but there are still some major themes around. Invernito (something like that :)), Incognito (all color options thus far and usually the one with the most recent update), and themes that go multi rom like watermark and black glass. Also things like a simple black bar mod are a nice options.

Sent from my Droid