Bootloop after last nightly

Lastb0isct

Reaction score
I just flashed the latest nightly, 9/26 and it's bootlooping on me. I tried to enter stock recovery mode and it allows me to see the triangle w/ ! in it but when i press the search button it just sits there. Nothing really happens. It just sits on that screen.

Last edited:
OP
L

Lastb0isct

Reaction score
Ok, looks like i am able to get into stock recovery mode now but how am i supposed to sbf this phone? I've got the froyo kernel on my computer but i'm not sure how to throw it onto the phone!

RSDLite is what everyone is saying. Can't i just put the .sbf zip on the sd card and then flash that?

Last edited:

jwezesa

Reaction score
On the recovery screen press the volume buttons not the search icon. Wipe cache and reboot. Should be good

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

OP
L

Lastb0isct

Reaction score
I've already done that. Wiping cache didn't fix anything...

jwezesa

Reaction score
OK let's start fresh. Are you on the ota gb? Or still on froyo? What steps did you take to install the latest rev nightly?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

OP
L

Lastb0isct

Reaction score
I was already on CM7 GB the nightly build from 9/12. Saw a couple new add-ons that sounded nice so I decided to go ahead and download the 9/26 nightly. I put it on my sd card and selected it from ROM Manager and let it do its thing. Then upon reboot it locked @ the "M" sign

OP
L

Lastb0isct

Reaction score
Fixed. Did a sbf @ home and was able to get it up and running again. All good =)

danielrm2457

Reaction score
I try to install CD4D2-GB-20110926.zip from both Rom Manager Premium and Rom Toolbox. It always gets stuck at the boot logo and goes no further. I have to SBF every time.

go.nocturn

Reaction score
im having the same exact problem and its been that way since the mid 9 builds..

i flash a nightly and then im stuck at M -sbf gets tedious after a while :mad:

NickZee10

Reaction score
Yeah this happened to me. I just stopped updating for a while..