Stuck in bootloop - cant flash into recovery - Newbie needs major help

floodjlc

Reaction score
Hi all. I am a newbie so please bare with me. I unlocked and rooted my galaxy nexus lte the day I got it with no issues. I tried flashing something last night and got stuck in a bootloop. I cant even go into recovery mode it just starts bootlooping. I tried using Odin and flowing the directions but when I plug my phone into the computer nothing happens. My phone will not recognize it is plugged in. What can I do? And like I said I am a total newb so the more detail in the help the better. Thanks guys.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you pull the battery and reinsert it while you have the power, volume up, and volume down keys pressed you should get to the boot menu - use the volume rocker to find recovery and the power button to select :)

Geschickt mit meinem Galaxy Nexus aus Deutschland

OP
F

floodjlc

Reaction score
Yeah I have done that. But what happens when I go into recovery is a bootloop. Nothing else will happen but bootloop. I plug my phone into the computer and try opening a command prompt thru sdk to fix it that way and it says device not found.

stronggeek

Reaction score
If you pull the battery and reinsert it while you have the power, volume up, and volume down keys pressed you should get to the boot menu - use the volume rocker to find recovery and the power button to select :)

Geschickt mit meinem Galaxy Nexus aus Deutschland

Well, you're response saved me tonight as I di what I thought would be a simple mod and got stuck with an "unfortunately system ui has stopped" message and could go no farther. Battery pulls didn't work either. I couldn't remember the button combo to enter recovery. Thanks!