Boot looping help! Please I'm scared!

JasonPurp

Reaction score
I don't know if I'm over reacting but I need help now PLEASE! I'm about to go crazy! I installed the xTheme when I had Cyanogenmod 6 and now it keeps looping at the boot animation! Please help me! I'm going crazy and my chest hurts!

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Did you make a nandroid back-up before installing this theme ?

Sent from my Original Droid using the Exclusive Droid Forums App (Available Free in the Market) :wink:

OP
JasonPurp

JasonPurp

Reaction score
Did you make a nandroid back-up before installing this theme ?

Sent from my Original Droid using the Exclusive Droid Forums App (Available Free in the Market) :wink:
Before I went to Cyanogen I did a backup I believe. Thank you so much for quickly replying. I'm so scared.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
We can definitely help...just boot into recovery and restore your back-up

What recovery do you have ?

OP
JasonPurp

JasonPurp

Reaction score
We can definitely help...just boot into recovery and restore your back-up

Is that the "su." file thing?

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Pull the battery and when you put it back in and power up do so by holding down the power button and the X key until a recovery screen comes up - tell me if it says clockwork or sirpsychosrecovery

OP
JasonPurp

JasonPurp

Reaction score
Pull the battery and when you put it back in and power up do so by holding down the power button and the X key until a recovery screen comes up - tell me if it says clockwork or sirpsychosrecovery

Clockwork.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Find the back up/restore option and choose restore and then apply your most recent back up

OP
JasonPurp

JasonPurp

Reaction score
Find the back up/restore option and choose restore and then apply your most recent back up

Is that the .zip file that starts with "su?"

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
No...do you see a file that says nandroid ?

OP
JasonPurp

JasonPurp

Reaction score
No...do you see a file that says nandroid ?

Oh. Yes. I hit "Restore?"

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yes - Nandroid then restore

OP
JasonPurp

JasonPurp

Reaction score
Yes - Nandroid then restore

I'm doing it now... let's see what happens....

Milton515

Reaction score

Clockwork.

then just use the volume key to go down to nandroid and push the camera button to select it and then choose the backup and that should fix your problem if not you might have to flash it with a SPRecovery file