Boot looping help! Please I'm scared!

OP
JasonPurp

JasonPurp

Reaction score
OMFG. Thank you guys so much. I appreciate it more than you can believe. This is truly the most helpful site ever.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
OMFG. Thank you guys so much. I appreciate it more than you can believe. This is truly the most helpful site ever.
For future reference anytime you apply a theme or ROM make a fresh back-up first :D

Sent from my Original Droid using the Exclusive Droid Forums App (Available Free in the Market) :wink:

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
I am glad, too. It's too bad the op started three (that I saw) threads this afternoon for his problem(s) . . . .

I know, I'm a grump, but it makes it hard to know where to start and where to finish . . . .

OP
JasonPurp

JasonPurp

Reaction score
I am glad, too. It's too bad the op started three (that I saw) threads this afternoon for his problem(s) . . . .

I know, I'm a grump, but it makes it hard to know where to start and where to finish . . . .
I'm having a lot of problems lately because I'm starting to get into installing ROMs.

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
I'm having a lot of problems lately because I'm starting to get into installing ROMs.

And there's nothing wrong with 'getting into installing roms', but can I give you a tiny hint, please? When you install a rom (or anything else) that doesn't quite go right, STOP right there and ask questions on how to fix that particular problem.

Now this is not a forum rule, this is just IMHO common sense, BTW. Because by not stopping to fix the first problem and just firing away to doing more stuff, you "start to have" even more problems and threads and a slow (look at tp and FBM's post count, they started here months after me and both have ten times the posts, lol), grumpy old man like me doesn't know where to start or stop helping you ;)

good luck