1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Boot Loop Craziness

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Hacks' started by hunt9270, May 14, 2011.

1. hunt9270

hunt9270 New Member

Ok so i think ive got a hardware problem here cuz ive tried about everything. I had my phone rooted for about 4 months now. I flashed the latest update for the UD rom about 4 days ago. Yesterday i hung up a call and afterwards my phone went into a bootloop of death. I have followed all instructions on how to unroot the incredible (i want to keep s-off as i will be reflashing a rom) i downloaded zip and renamed it PB31IMG, went into HBOOT and it asked me if i wanted to open, i hit yes, it went through all the updates and everything then asked me if i wanted to reboot. I hit yes. and still BOOTLOOP!!!!!!!! i am somewhat frustrated as this is about the 10th time ive tried this and ive spent about 2 hours now trying to fix. Please help!!!!!!
  2. gwlaw99

gwlaw99 New Member

Did you try booting into clockwork recovery and restoring a nandroid backup. Or it you did not make one detelting data anc cache and reinstalling your ROM?
  3. hunt9270

hunt9270 New Member

It wont let me get into clockwork recovery, it wont let me get any further than the HBOOT screen