Boot Loop Craziness

hunt9270

Reaction score
Ok so i think ive got a hardware problem here cuz ive tried about everything. I had my phone rooted for about 4 months now. I flashed the latest update for the UD rom about 4 days ago. Yesterday i hung up a call and afterwards my phone went into a bootloop of death. I have followed all instructions on how to unroot the incredible (i want to keep s-off as i will be reflashing a rom) i downloaded zip and renamed it PB31IMG, went into HBOOT and it asked me if i wanted to open, i hit yes, it went through all the updates and everything then asked me if i wanted to reboot. I hit yes. and still BOOTLOOP!!!!!!!! i am somewhat frustrated as this is about the 10th time ive tried this and ive spent about 2 hours now trying to fix. Please help!!!!!!

gwlaw99

Reaction score
Ok so i think ive got a hardware problem here cuz ive tried about everything. I had my phone rooted for about 4 months now. I flashed the latest update for the UD rom about 4 days ago. Yesterday i hung up a call and afterwards my phone went into a bootloop of death. I have followed all instructions on how to unroot the incredible (i want to keep s-off as i will be reflashing a rom) i downloaded zip and renamed it PB31IMG, went into HBOOT and it asked me if i wanted to open, i hit yes, it went through all the updates and everything then asked me if i wanted to reboot. I hit yes. and still BOOTLOOP!!!!!!!! i am somewhat frustrated as this is about the 10th time ive tried this and ive spent about 2 hours now trying to fix. Please help!!!!!!

Did you try booting into clockwork recovery and restoring a nandroid backup. Or it you did not make one detelting data anc cache and reinstalling your ROM?

OP
H

hunt9270

Reaction score
It wont let me get into clockwork recovery, it wont let me get any further than the HBOOT screen