[BOOT]animation by chkmate...the beginning!!!

midgetgrimm

Reaction score
This is for us 80's-90's Cartoon kids/guys/people ! enjoy

[video=youtube;e4Hh4ItNOZo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4Hh4ItNOZo[/video]

It has a spot of lag, but I just can't iron it out. I still like it. I made the swirly logo, took a little bit though it was nice in the end i thought

You can download it here http://rapidshare.com/files/447982687/bootanimation_GB.zip

You can download the Ghostbuster boot logo I made here http://rapidshare.com/files/447983192/LogoReplacer_GB.zip
Although it's not in the video

Getsome122

Reaction score
that's awesome..... love it..

question.. what are you using to break the video down frame by frame to png's? i have video i want to make into a bootani and have gimp to mod the images to size but I tried breaking it down with windows movie maker but its not agreeing with me..

midgetgrimm

Reaction score

question.. what are you using to break the video down frame by frame to png's? i have video i want to make into a bootani and have gimp to mod the images to size but I tried breaking it down with windows movie maker but its not agreeing with me..
Well I use Adobe AfterEffects to break the vids down for me. Its very expensive though. So I guess if you wanted to upload or pm me a link for the vid, I could break it down for you and link it back to ya let me know what size and framerate you want, otherwise ill do the standard size and framerate. Or I could just make the bootani for you if you wanted, just let me know

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Getsome122

Reaction score

Well I use Adobe AfterEffects to break the vids down for me. Its very expensive though. So I guess if you wanted to upload or pm me a link for the vid, I could break it down for you and link it back to ya let me know what size and framerate you want, otherwise ill do the standard size and framerate. Or I could just make the bootani for you if you wanted, just let me know

Started downloading the adobe master collection before I left for work. Hopefully will be awake enough to install and start playing with after effects when I get home tonight. I needed to update my photo and video software anyway. Hadn't done so in about three yrs lol.

midgetgrimm

Reaction score
I have After Effects CS5 now. But learnign to use it is going to take a bit I think lol.
Let me know if you get stuck. I could get yu going its actually only a few clicks to shred a vid

OP
chkmate

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have After Effects CS5 now. But learnign to use it is going to take a bit I think lol.
Let me know if you get stuck. I could get yu going its actually only a few clicks to shred a vid

If I come up with a simple idea could you do it? I've gotta get CS5 myself. Look at me, the OP asking someone else to do a BA for him ;)

//Tap'd on CM8's DX\\

Getsome122

Reaction score
I messed with it for a little bit this morning thinking I could go thru all the options and and just figure it out but that didntwork lol.

Some guidance would be appreciated otherwise I will be watching tutorial videos the next few nights after work lol.

Once I get this software figured out the possibilities are endless for making some sweet bootani"s.

midgetgrimm

Reaction score

If I come up with a simple idea could you do it? I've gotta get CS5 myself. Look at me, the OP asking someone else to do a BA for him ;)

//Tap'd on CM8's DX\\

lol, don't feel bad, just paying it forward! An idea? or a file? An idea could take some time but yes it can be done, a file can be done in a matter of minutes to the size and fps of your wishes. So what do you need chkm8, I'm pretty sure I owe you one or two ;)

@GetSome - I'll shoot you a short tutorial as soon as I can, possibly Thursday more likely Friday

Getsome122

Reaction score
Sweet. I am gonna keep playing with it and looking at photoshop as well since its changed alot since the original CS which was the last version
I had before getting the master collection cs5 yesterday. And wow there is alot I have to learn.

OP
chkmate

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score

//Tap'd on CM8's DX\\

lol, don't feel bad, just paying it forward! An idea? or a file? An idea could take some time but yes it can be done, a file can be done in a matter of minutes to the size and fps of your wishes. So what do you need chkm8, I'm pretty sure I owe you one or two ;)

@GetSome - I'll shoot you a short tutorial as soon as I can, possibly Thursday more likely Friday

Something that would match this
aefd5ba4-6977-4f87.jpg

//Tap'd on CM8's DX\\

Getsome122

Reaction score
Some nice lightning footage should be easy to find to make something pretty nice

Reaction score
I'm just starting, so feedback would be killer. I know your one to ask:)

Thank you!

Nice work chkmate!

Sent from my DROIDX

Thanks detox! I'm going to do one more similar to this one. Last one didn't take too long. But I'm gonna spend a couple weeks on my third:)

c]=[k(V)8's Droid X Tapatalk

i really want the spun bootanimation but i cant seem to get it to copy to my sdcard hmm does it work with root explorer cause i dont want to go through the sdk processdancedroid:motdroidvert: